GET READY FOR OUR WINTER LIVE SALE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF WINTER WONDERLAND LIVE SALE
FEB. 6, 2016
3PM - 3AM EST

Rules and Regulations:
1. You must create a account on our website to place a order.
2. First come first serve basis, all purchases must be made through the website.
3. All shipping is $50 Unlimited items Fedex Priority Overnight. We only ship to the Continental US.
4. No free shipping. YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. On every additional purchase CHOOSE LOCAL PICK-UP during check out to avoid more than one shipping charge.
5. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. You
can't use any gift certificate or discount codes during the live sale!
6. No holding, no exemptions. ALL CORALS MUST BE SHIPPED ON 2/8 mon. , 2/9 tues., or 2/10 wed.
7.We will post a frag every 2 mins or less here on this thread (REEF2REEF.COM) with a link through our website. If you do not pay within 5 mins. of checking out the coral will go back up on the site.
8.NO PMs and no Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9.Due to the amount of people purchasing frags at the same time, there have been some cases that two people placed orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that came through first on our website. The other person will get the same frag if available. If the coral is not available we will refund the payment
10. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO PAYPAL THIS TIME!

Last edited:

Spiderguardnano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jason will you be offering a discounted shipping if we purchase before the live sale?

neupane00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey jason, does your website remember the credit card info? or do we need to fill everytime for checkout>? i have an account with you but i dont see anywhere that says credit card in file and such.

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason can I just select local pick up all the time and at the end of the sale send you my own FedEx prepaid label for you to print?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back