GET READY FOR OUR WINTER LIVE SALE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

IronVulture

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if I understand correctly, I could pay for 5 corals but will not know if I actually got it until after sale? If so, this makes its real hard to buy numerous corals if you not sure you got the first couple.

No if you make it through the check out and receive confirmation it is yours. Good luck it can get frustrating when you just can't seam to check out fast enough.

Luvs501s

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, First timer here. I saw that we can't do a pick-up at the Florida Frag Swap next week. By any chance are your prices at the show going to be comparable to today's price's.., just looking to save the 50 on shipping.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF WINTER WONDERLAND LIVE SALE
FEB. 6, 2016
3PM - 3AM EST

Rules and Regulations:
1. You must create a account on our website to place a order.
2. First come first serve basis, all purchases must be made through the website.
3. All shipping is $50 Unlimited items Fedex Priority Overnight. We only ship to the Continental US.
4. No free shipping. YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. On every additional purchase CHOOSE LOCAL PICK-UP during check out to avoid more than one shipping charge.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]5. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. You can't[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif] use any gift certificate or discount codes during the live sale![/FONT][/FONT]
6. No holding, no exemptions. ALL CORALS MUST BE SHIPPED ON 2/8 mon. , 2/9 tues., or 2/10 wed.
7.We will post a frag every 2 mins or less here on this thread (REEF2REEF.COM) with a link through our website. If you do not pay within 5 mins. of checking out the coral will go back up on the site.
8.NO PMs and no Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9.Due to the amount of people purchasing frags at the same time, there have been some cases that two people placed orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that came through first on our website. The other person will get the same frag if available. If the coral is not available we will refund the payment
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO PAYPAL THIS TIME!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 151 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back