GIVE THANKS & WIN a TUNZE LED Light and Nano Stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for R2R to give me communication with some awesome fellow reefers. @revhtree. Sorry Josh.

tealgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful to be able to cuddle on the couch with my fiance, 3 cats, and two dogs in front of a warm fire. This is the first Thanksgiving we get to spend together without having to worry about catching a flight for one of us to return home to our own state. I am thankful, that we are nearly fully moved into our new house, and that we have enough space for our fish tanks, and that I found someone that doesn't laugh at my aquarium addiction, but encourages it (and possibly has a larger addiction himself!). I am thankful and blessed I found my other half... he can keep and maintain his predatory tanks, and I will manage the reef ones :) #proskier101

Alex Ruckl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thankful for have a beautiful family and be part this big family what is reef2reef

vvjosh06

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my awesome wife and my amazing baby boy. Couldn't ask for better family and support for the hobby! And my son loves the tank! @dfilbert

TerraCaelus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am honestly thankful to have made it through this year. This year has been full of illness and suicides that have really tested me in ways I never thought I would be tested. I am thankful for my mom, who is the most amazing awesome person I know. I am thankful for the three little kittens that I had the wonderful opportunity to save, hand raise, and offer wonderful lives to. I am thankful for unconditional love of my pets, well except for Captain Jack the one-footed parrot, he's a jerk. I am thankful that despite everything that has happened, there is enough good and wonderful to counteract it. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!

mrjlopez731

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for any blessing that comes my way. I feel like this contest is just another blessing at this time. May we continue to be blessing to all man kind. mrjlopez731 I'm new to this so I have to place myself as my friend, in all due time I will make new friends here and those will just be more blessing.

reefndude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thankful for my family and friends

Last edited:

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet today is the day - that was a long month.lol im thankful to of made it thru it :) revhtree

Ginu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will not be possible without the coninous support, so thanks revhtree

gotscreensprinting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the wonderful people who have braced with there presence This is myself my wife and my 2 beautiful kids saying goodbye to our mother and grandmother @ontop27 @reefer999@Akwarius
go threw these 5-23-2014 5729.jpg

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for many things but mostly i am thankful for Christ for without him i would not be where i am today!!! JMMJ13902

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back