Greetings from Vietnam.

AnotherGrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I'm Vy from Vietnam. I've got a 4-gallon tank for my sexy shrimps, but I decided to go slightly bigger and moved on to a nano tank (45x45x45) of 23 gallons. Where I'm from, it is quite unfortunate that not many hobbyists believe in quarantining their fish, saying that I am being too careful and rigid with my way of keeping fish and all that jazz. Additionally, I was quite surprised at how common the fish-in method is where I'm from. Thus, I'm very glad to have found this forum, as there are many people like me who want to play safe for their fish, meaning proper cycling and quarantining processes for all livestock.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Uncle99

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I'm Vy from Vietnam. I've got a 4-gallon tank for my sexy shrimps, but I decided to go slightly bigger and moved on to a nano tank (45x45x45) of 23 gallons. Where I'm from, it is quite unfortunate that not many hobbyists believe in quarantining their fish, saying that I am being too careful and rigid with my way of keeping fish and all that jazz. Additionally, I was quite surprised at how common the fish-in method is where I'm from. Thus, I'm very glad to have found this forum, as there are many people like me who want to play safe for their fish, meaning proper cycling and quarantining processes for all livestock.
Welcome to R2R!

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back