Hello from Charlotte

Wickford Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Been here reading for the last 9 years or so. Started with a FOWLR biocube that became clowns and anemones and now into year two of a mixed reef SCA66. I'm thinking I'll do a catch up build thread soon!

Next post will be me looking to save my very impressive berghia population that is almost done wiping out all the aiptasia in my tank. Look out for it if you're in need!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
welcome33.gif

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, glad you are here! Berghia are so cool, wish we could keep them after the aptasia is gone, probably wouldn’t be as effective if they had other things in their diet.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome.
I've been poking around online and it looks like you have quite a few good local fish stores down there.
Which ones are your favorites? I might make a trek from Chapel Hill one weekend.
I live in WV and I drive to Charlotte to visit Nemo’s reef. I have been to many/most of the reef shops in the states near me and Nemo’s is hands down my favorite. They also keep a list of their currently available fish and prices online so you can see if making the trip is worth it.

OP
OP
Wickford Reef

Wickford Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome.
I've been poking around online and it looks like you have quite a few good local fish stores down there.
Which ones are your favorites? I might make a trek from Chapel Hill one weekend.
If you're looking for fish and coral I agree on the Nemo's Reef suggestion. If you're coral shopping only my personal favorite is @Queen City Corals. You'll see them on here posting some drops weekly. Great people with great quality stuff and often larger than average frags

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 141 73.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back