Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
CristinaNTimothy Welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

OP
OP
CristinaNTimothy

CristinaNTimothy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CristinaNTimothy Welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.
Thank you and i'm happy to hear your story, i will be sure to check your stuff out, awesome. I noticed you live in Kearney, my brother and sister in law live there. Great place but too much snow for me lol. Take care and thanks again.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thank you and i'm happy to hear your story, i will be sure to check your stuff out, awesome. I noticed you live in Kearney, my brother and sister in law live there. Great place but too much snow for me lol. Take care and thanks again.
That is what I love about this forum. Get to talk to people all over the world, then suddenly someone in my back yard. Maybe a little too much snow, but a great community and wonderful place to live.

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We get more snow than you??

OP
OP
CristinaNTimothy

CristinaNTimothy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what I love about this forum. Get to talk to people all over the world, then suddenly someone in my back yard. Maybe a little too much snow, but a great community and wonderful place to live.
I agree totally, i do love it there btw, in the summer we have a blast and such a peaceful place to which a lot of people don't know about, i go up to visit often as well in winter, yes more snow lol, but love to snowmobile and the trails are fantastic. great people and great community, now i know if i need some stuff ill order and pop on in on the way home.

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I agree totally, i do love it there btw, in the summer we have a blast and such a peaceful place to which a lot of people don't know about, i go up to visit often as well in winter, yes more snow lol, but love to snowmobile and the trails are fantastic. great people and great community, now i know if i need some stuff ill order and pop on in on the way home.
Sound great. Let me know and I’ll have something ready for you.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 47 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back