Help deleting module

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I connected a second eb8 to my Apex Classic tonight, but it's showing that I have 4 modules. Since I bought the unit used a few years back, I'm assuming previous owner had two eb8 bars connected. When I go to delete a module using the display, it only shows the 3 I have connected (display, eb8_3 and eb8_5). When I go to control status it shows 4 modules so I'm seeing it on fusion. Looking to see how I can delete it (eb8_4)

Screenshot_20231213-203347.png

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you see the module on the dashboard? If so you should be able to delete it there, just hit the lock symbol in the top right corner, then find the module and hit the “x” on it, then lock the dashboard back.

ETA- after re reading your post I’m guessing on the dashboard you don’t see the extra modules, in which case I am not sure how to delete them.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I connected a second eb8 to my Apex Classic tonight, but it's showing that I have 4 modules. Since I bought the unit used a few years back, I'm assuming previous owner had two eb8 bars connected. When I go to delete a module using the display, it only shows the 3 I have connected (display, eb8_3 and eb8_5). When I go to control status it shows 4 modules so I'm seeing it on fusion. Looking to see how I can delete it (eb8_4)

Screenshot_20231213-203347.png
In apex classic only way to delete or even update a module is thru the local pc interface or display interface. Does not work thru fusion or on app

OP
OP
G

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In apex classic only way to delete or even update a module is thru the local pc interface or display interface. Does not work thru fusion or on app
Thanks. Will give it a try on apex.local because the display isn't showing this module when I go to delete it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back