• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**** Helping R2R Family Member (Tahoe61) Auction Thread #2 ****

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am totally innocent, but not if you ask my wife:D I am just an Angel:rolleyes:
See that is trouble;Hilarious;Hilarious

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
dbl

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This package is about to change!!!!!

Member @vio has graciously donated a colony of Walt Disney Acro to this package and it will be shipped with the others already included. This is a thing of beauty to go right along with the original package. Take a look and gets your bids in.

WD-2.gif

WD-13.gif

And the tank it's coming from:

475.jpg

vio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about 500
Tusi i am 110% , if you win ?! You will never regret , this mini colony was in same time i give you that frag , the dif. mine is more FAT , more around then yours ,NOT to mention i pay $ 600 in N.J frag swap few years back for 3/4 to 1" frag , was only one guy whit W.D. i got before some take it ( you know the story).
Thank You , for everyone for nice words, i know the pain , i never ever forgot Tusi ( Joe) when he give 20 Frags for FREE, after i crash my former tank 220 Gal.
Tusi my tank is...........your tank.

Back