0   0   0
IMG_3698.jpeg

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Calmwaters welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

OP
OP
Calmwaters

Calmwaters

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calmwaters welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.
Thank you! Looking forward to learning all I can!

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. :) long time freshie getting ready to try my hand at being a salty. Currently own 11 freshwater planted tanks ranging from 125 gallons to 5 gallons but am going to be selling at least one of them to make room for my first saltwater. In the meantime doing lots and lots of research so I get it right. Looking forward to getting to know everyone I can and learning as much as I can.
Welcome!

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. :) long time freshie getting ready to try my hand at being a salty. Currently own 11 freshwater planted tanks ranging from 125 gallons to 5 gallons but am going to be selling at least one of them to make room for my first saltwater. In the meantime doing lots and lots of research so I get it right. Looking forward to getting to know everyone I can and learning as much as I can.
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!

austinsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! I'm just to the east of Asheville, so not far from you! I just moved to the area about a year ago from FL and am getting back into the hobby myself after a break.

There's a couple groups on FB that I found and I'd recommend checking out - Carolina Reefing Community, and Mountain Area Reef Club.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back