• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

HIGH END SPS STICKS – Z/P’s - Make Your Own Frag Pack – PIC INTENSIVE!!!

gdemos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To Anyone looking at Graham's stuff and thinking of buying: Do It!!! I purchased several select pieces recently from Graham for my 100% Acro build. Frags are dynomite! Everything is coloring up and great polyp extension everywhere. A++ shipping, frag quality and buying experience. Thank you Sir! -Greg

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey what lights are you running? do you have a build log on this tank?

All the tanks are under 250w radium on M80. I also have reefbrite blue xho's for supplementation, but I turn them off for the pics as they really mess up the white balance.

No build thread unfortunately. My display is only a 90 gallon that has been up for over 6 years now. Most of the higher end corals are in frag tanks (hence all the egg crate in the backgrounds). I am long overdue for an upgrade.

Chris155hp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the tanks are under 250w radium on M80. I also have reefbrite blue xho's for supplementation, but I turn them off for the pics as they really mess up the white balance.

No build thread unfortunately. My display is only a 90 gallon that has been up for over 6 years now. Most of the higher end corals are in frag tanks (hence all the egg crate in the backgrounds). I am long overdue for an upgrade.

What are your Parameters and what is your lighting schedule. If you don't mind me asking

Julius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought alot of frags from Graham and will be buying more in the future. heck of a seller and pieces are awesome.

Lmdrx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to purchase 10 sunflowers polyps, 10 purple deaths, 5 purple galaxies and some sopranos if available. Can you quote me for a pac for zip 60201
Thanks, lisa

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What are your Parameters and what is your lighting schedule. If you don't mind me asking

Don't mind at all. I have radium 250w bulbs on all tanks that run between 6-7 hours a day. I also have reefbrite blue XHOs on all tanks that run 10 hours a day.

Alk is typically around 8.0-8.5 dKh, Ca 420-430, Mg 1500-1600. I test Alk every few days, Ca once a week or every other, and Mg once a month about.

I would like to purchase 10 sunflowers polyps, 10 purple deaths, 5 purple galaxies and some sopranos if available. Can you quote me for a pac for zip 60201
Thanks, lisa

I'll shoot you a PM.

coraltastic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I can get my wife to agree I want to order, but I just bought LEDs for my tank so I say she will say no. LEDs r pricey but well worth it in my book.

Chris155hp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't mind at all. I have radium 250w bulbs on all tanks that run between 6-7 hours a day. I also have reefbrite blue XHOs on all tanks that run 10 hours a day.

Alk is typically around 8.0-8.5 dKh, Ca 420-430, Mg 1500-1600. I test Alk every few days, Ca once a week or every other, and Mg once a month about.

whats your phosphate and nitrates
Thanks a bunch!!!

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Phosphates are typically between 0.01-0.03 on the Hanna. I run small amounts of GFO and change it monthly. I'll increase the amount slightly if nuisance algae is showing up.

Nitrates I have not measured in years, sorry.

Eengmd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered around 20 frags from Graham earlier in the year. Top notch service. I only lost one frag which he replaced. I ordered an enchinata which got crushed up in shipping. Since then I have only lost one frag due to my own fault in placement. The colors are starting to come back to his pictures and I would dare say my Rommel's watermelon actually looks better than his picture posted above. There should be no hesitation to order from Graham except for the fact I want him to cut my second order before anybody else orders anything. Thus that is why I am posting this right after I PM him my order for the second go around.

KandR-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a 12 frag pack yesterday - Wow! - very colorful - generous sized frags - great price - and excellent service!

Last edited:

m88a2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got my pack the other day. 2nd time i ordered from him and once again everything was great. great packing, great sizes (some were huge "frags) and freebe. The only thing I regret is not purchasing more. def will buy from him again.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 139 74.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.8%
Back