Highly anticipated brand going on sale soon... we're telling R2R first!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If it didn't ship today I would email them now and try to cancel your order. If no restocking fee you can reorder when sale goes active in a few hours.
Eh, I don't want to cause them extra work just because I got trigger happy (cancel order, issue refund, reorder, etc). I'll just email them and see if they'll just apply the discount tomorrow, if not, that's ok too....serves me right for not waiting and looking during this time of year.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ok a quick time out for everyone reading this thread. Before we go any further, does everyone have an emergency three day grab bag, with enough clothes and survival supplies to last three days, spare cash, not credit cards but cash, a safe place to stay, and a tank full of gas. You may wonder why I'm asking this, but we are going to need said such supplies when our better halves either see the ups truck coming and going, or in some cases turning around because they forgot to drop off the last package, see the credit card bill, or in the case of my wife, reads all the texts from the credit card company. One last thing, I hope you have practiced the duck and weave, as well as the zig zag running patterns, might come in useful. And to any non married people reading this, STOP LAUGHING, someone could seriously get hurt, its no laughing matter. I refer to my wife as SWMBO, She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Happy Thanks giving everyone.

That is great. Tomorrow during Thanksgiving dinner I am going to tell my wife about the 175lb. pallet being delivered Monday. Wish me luck.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That is great. Tomorrow during Thanksgiving dinner I am going to tell my wife about the 175lb. pallet being delivered Monday. Wish me luck.

But first, a speech about how thankful you are for her patience and generosity? :p

madweazl

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok a quick time out for everyone reading this thread. Before we go any further, does everyone have an emergency three day grab bag, with enough clothes and survival supplies to last three days, spare cash, not credit cards but cash, a safe place to stay, and a tank full of gas. You may wonder why I'm asking this, but we are going to need said such supplies when our better halves either see the ups truck coming and going, or in some cases turning around because they forgot to drop off the last package, see the credit card bill, or in the case of my wife, reads all the texts from the credit card company. One last thing, I hope you have practiced the duck and weave, as well as the zig zag running patterns, might come in useful. And to any non married people reading this, STOP LAUGHING, someone could seriously get hurt, its no laughing matter. I refer to my wife as SWMBO, She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Happy Thanks giving everyone.

What is this, "cash" you speak of?

I'd keep an eye out on Black Friday :)

Ah man, I just ordered one a couple hours ago... :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd keep an eye out on Black Friday :)
Thanks for the heads up on this! I'll keep them loaded in the cart!

You guys would make my shopping list complete if only you carried GHL products :(

Hopefully some day!

Roggio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are so many people in this community afraid of their wives. Man up

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are so many people in this community afraid of their wives. Man up
My wife went through Marine Corps boot camp.... Twice.

You man up! I'll duck and cover! :p

She shoots too well for zig zag running to work! ;)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw, thanks for all the sweet deals @Bulk Reef Supply. My husband had to carry in 3 boxes from you today!
You guys are slacking! I had 4 boxes delivered yesterday with 3 more scheduled to be delivered on Friday. And I have a full shopping cart! :p

And with all that, the only freebee I've remembered is the towel :confused:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back