How do i frag GSP

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just cut chunks off and glue it down to frag plugs. I have it on an island and it grows off into the sand. So I use scissors and cut that overgrowth off.

What is your gsp growing on?

OP
OP
HaiFish

HaiFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just cut chunks off and glue it down to frag plugs. I have it on an island and it grows off into the sand. So I use scissors and cut that overgrowth off.

What is your gsp growing on?
For now, it is growing on a community rock in a cave (Has access to light) I have been watching it closely.

OP
OP
HaiFish

HaiFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another question: Any idea how to make a diy frag tank stand?? I am wanting t frag my corals as they grow and I have the little "Clay stands" ( very technical term lol) but I need to make something they can stand on.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tear chunks off.

PXL_20240418_152057815.jpg

Another question: Any idea how to make a diy frag tank stand?? I am wanting t frag my corals as they grow and I have the little "Clay stands" ( very technical term lol) but I need to make something they can stand on.

Egg crate is the easiest that I'm aware of. You can cut small PVC pipe to make legs and glue them on. I made one once that was like a set of steps so I had three different heights for the frags. Probably much better ideas out there but I'm not too creative.

EDIT. Egg crate is light diffuser. I was typing as the others replied.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 58 39.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back