iBluewater?

jjesch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone done business with iBluewater? What are your thoughts, thinking of placing a fish order

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been watching to see if you got any response. I tried finding info on them a while back and could find none. Their prices are outrageous and they list alot of rare and hard to find fish. Fish that absolutely no one else has, so my instincts tell me it's a bad idea.

OP
OP
jjesch

jjesch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have been great at answering all of my questions but just like you I can't find any information on them

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't heard much about them lately but a few years back they were certainly known and had a fine reputation especially on rare fish and nems.

Reefing newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Jamie. Thats good to hear. I sent them an email to see wysiwyg pictures of the anemones. If the pictures look correct, they have 2 anemones that look like cc inferno and supernova but at a significantly reduced price.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Jamie. Thats good to hear. I sent them an email to see wysiwyg pictures of the anemones. If the pictures look correct, they have 2 anemones that look like cc inferno and supernova but at a significantly reduced price.
Yeah. I have been looking at those as well. Let me know how to pics look if you wouldn't mind.

Reefing newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have been great at answering all of my questions but just like you I can't find any information on them

Hey I was wondering if they have answered your questions recently? I only ask because I have found quite a few reviews but they all date back to 2013 to 2010. I am having a hard time finding anything after that.

That being said I have talked to someone who says they are very good to deal with, their products are top notch, and the only downside is the price. But he said you are paying for the premium of the livestock due to they are that good.

Since I haven't found any other recent reviews of the place I did send them an email to see if they are still around but due to the weekend I doubt I'll receive anything until Monday if they are. I am curious if you have talked to them though which would confirm they are still around.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering if they have answered your questions recently? I only ask because I have found quite a few reviews but they all date back to 2013 to 2010. I am having a hard time finding anything after that.

That being said I have talked to someone who says they are very good to deal with, their products are top notch, and the only downside is the price. But he said you are paying for the premium of the livestock due to they are that good.

Since I haven't found any other recent reviews of the place I did send them an email to see if they are still around but due to the weekend I doubt I'll receive anything until Monday if they are. I am curious if you have talked to them though which would confirm they are still around.

Did you ever hear back from them?

Ezeke1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from ibluewater back in September 2014. The person I dealt with over phone and email was Bob who was helpful in answering my questions about purchasing a regal yellow belly angel. Videos of the fish eating were provided as well as information on their qt procedure. Overall I had a good experience with them but it was quite a while ago.

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only experience with them is also by reading various customer interactions on reef forums and part of the reason that their fish are so highly priced is that they apparently are fully quarantined,not that I'm recommending that you don't quarantine the fish but their fish are supposedly all fully quarantined and guaranteed disease free.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've purchased with them recently and dealt with Bob as well. He sent numerous pics for me answered all my questions ,packing was stellar and the nem I received was worth every $!! Buy with confidence! You get what you pay for!

PacsAdmin77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s their usual email response time? I emailed them on 12/8/18 re: product availability and they’ve yet to respond.

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it hard to believe they are still in business.... their web site never changes... let us know if you get a response please as they have awesyfish on that site! Plus 5-6 days is really not toooooo long for an outfit that may actually only check mails once a week.....let us know!!

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for kicks I looked at their page and all I can say is wow! I don’t think I’ll ever be on that level.

PacsAdmin77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it hard to believe they are still in business.... their web site never changes... let us know if you get a response please as they have awesyfish on that site! Plus 5-6 days is really not toooooo long for an outfit that may actually only check mails once a week.....let us know!!
So after sending a follow-up email to iBluewater, I finally got a response back from Bob. Sadly, not the response I was looking for but at least I have no other option than to choose from their current availability.

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after sending a follow-up email to iBluewater, I finally got a response back from Bob. Sadly, not the response I was looking for but at least I have no other option than to choose from their current availability.

So the fish that are shown on their site as in stock are actually in stock? That’s good news because as far as I know until we find out about Humblefish, this place is the only one that fully quarantines (that I’ve heard of) their fish as the price is well dictate. If you continue with your transaction with them please keep us up-to-date and let us know how it goes.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back