00W's AIO Smorgasbord

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1714193593547.png
... ;) :)

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends, these days I have been a little away from everything, since Tuesday night these have been the worst days of my life, our family suffered a tragedy, on Tuesday night my grandmother, my cousin and my aunt suffered a car accident and unfortunately my grandmother (who raised me since I was born) and my cousin died, my aunt is in intensive care, I share this with you because since I arrived here you have treated me like a lifelong friend, telling you this I ask that you continue with the conversations and everything as normal since, believing that it is the only thing that has kept me a little distracted, many greetings and see you in a few days

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello friends, these days I have been a little away from everything, since Tuesday night these have been the worst days of my life, our family suffered a tragedy, on Tuesday night my grandmother, my cousin and my aunt suffered a car accident and unfortunately my grandmother (who raised me since I was born) and my cousin died, my aunt is in intensive care, I share this with you because since I arrived here you have treated me like a lifelong friend, telling you this I ask that you continue with the conversations and everything as normal since, believing that it is the only thing that has kept me a little distracted, many greetings and see you in a few days
So sorry to hear,my condolences ,sending vibes ...

Last edited:

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luis, I am so sorry to hear. If you need anything, please don't be afraid to reach out. I wish you the best.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my....
So so sorry Luis my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are family if there's anything we can do just reach out.
Good vibes only.... :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry Luis, I’m praying for your Aunt’s recovery and you and your family.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry for your loss!

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luis there are no words to ease the pain you and your family are going through. Sending you hugs and prayers that you find peace in these hard times.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you very much to all, I really appreciate it, but keep talking as usual please. How are the tanks today?
Doing a little "maintenance" on mine today! Well, moving some stuff around. Moved the Darth Maul Porites over this morning, put the Micros on their new rock and off the frag stands, reglued a Birdsnest frag, and then moved one of the Digis.

Slowly but surely everything is transferring. Only another 100 or so frags to move and 45 fish to catch and transfer.... That might be a slight exaggeration but it's what it feels like every time I look at the tank.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 168 73.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back