ideas/sharing/pictures - nano stocking

buttonreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone!
i just love to see other people's tanks, and i'm curious to take a look into stocking.
i'm sure there are others on here who are as well.
i have large tanks- and i love them, but nanos will always have my heart.
go ahead and share your nano stocking list- coral and fish (love to see some pics too!)
:)

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone!
i just love to see other people's tanks, and i'm curious to take a look into stocking.
i'm sure there are others on here who are as well.
i have large tanks- and i love them, but nanos will always have my heart.
go ahead and share your nano stocking list- coral and fish (love to see some pics too!)
:)
Here’s my nano - the Elegance was moved into my main 5’ tank as he has grown since that photo.
IMG_9764.jpeg

And the fish stock. Yes, I name my fish the most random things :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
IMG_0139.jpeg

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is a 56 gallon column tank: 30" x 18" x 24", so it's not exactly a nano but definitely not a large tank. It has a tomini tang (Tommy), a coral beauty angel (Angelica), a midas blenny (Jack blenny), a royal gramma (Violet), a ywg (Guardian), 2 masked gobies ( Lone Ranger & Zorro), a neon cleaner goby (Blue Streak) and an ocellaris clownfish (Ozzie).
IMG_20231204_144218337.jpg

OP
OP
buttonreefer

buttonreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is a 56 gallon column tank: 30" x 18" x 24", so it's not exactly a nano but definitely not a large tank. It has a tomini tang (Tommy), a coral beauty angel (Angelica), a midas blenny (Jack blenny), a royal gramma (Violet), a ywg (Guardian), 2 masked gobies ( Lone Ranger & Zorro), a neon cleaner goby (Blue Streak) and an ocellaris clownfish (Ozzie).
IMG_20231204_144218337.jpg
awesome! thank you! :)

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is a biocube 32
I have a six line wrasse, royal gramma and a couple of clownfish, for corals I have some zoas, FL ricordea, palythoas, favia, hammers, clove polyps, acan, Kenya tree, gsp, pulsing xenia, some mushrooms
1000086801.jpg

OP
OP
buttonreefer

buttonreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is a biocube 32
I have a six line wrasse, royal gramma and a couple of clownfish, for corals I have some zoas, FL ricordea, palythoas, favia, hammers, clove polyps, acan, Kenya tree, gsp, pulsing xenia, some mushrooms
1000086801.jpg
very nice, got some vibrant colors in there! that yellow submarine/favia of the gods (i still can’t tell the difference :grinning-face-with-sweat:) really caught my eye, nice piece!

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Favia of the gods , It was a good deal and I couldn't say no to that beauty, I've only had it for 2 weeks, happy rest of the sunday
1000086636.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back