• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine SR80 package deal SOLD

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
OP
OP
F

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will sell the tank and stand only for $500 firm. I have a 180 to take down and need this one moved out.

Hairy Tee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Innovative Marine SR8O for sale including APS aluminum stand.Purchased new by me and ran for 2.5 years. Overall excellent condition. A couple light scratches on the front but not noticable once filled. No issues with the tank or stand. I'm also including 2 tunze DOC 9004 protein skimmers. New pump that was used for 2 months Orlushy DC-5000 1300 GPH. Also a current Eflux 1900 GPH DC pump no issues at all with it as well. Also including a 10 gallon Bashea acrylic ATO reservoir. I may have some other small items that go with it once I go through all of my stuff. I'm moving and downsizing everything reason for selling. I also have an AI Blade 48" grow that I used on this tank for sale in a separate thread that I can add if it doesn't sell first. I'm letting it all go for $600 and if you want the light an even $800 . Local pickup in 33884. Winter Haven,FL. Tank and stand only is $500 firm. If you don't want any of the equipment.
IMG_20231113_173334160.jpg
I hope you sold this by now! I am considering purchasing this same tank from IM. I am curious if you used
Innovative Marine SR8O for sale including APS aluminum stand.Purchased new by me and ran for 2.5 years. Overall excellent condition. A couple light scratches on the front but not noticable once filled. No issues with the tank or stand. I'm also including 2 tunze DOC 9004 protein skimmers. New pump that was used for 2 months Orlushy DC-5000 1300 GPH. Also a current Eflux 1900 GPH DC pump no issues at all with it as well. Also including a 10 gallon Bashea acrylic ATO reservoir. I may have some other small items that go with it once I go through all of my stuff. I'm moving and downsizing everything reason for selling. I also have an AI Blade 48" grow that I used on this tank for sale in a separate thread that I can add if it doesn't sell first. I'm letting it all go for $600 and if you want the light an even $800 . Local pickup in 33884. Winter Haven,FL. Tank and stand only is $500 firm. If you don't want any of the equipment.
IMG_20231113_173334160.jpg
I hope you sold this by now! I am considering purchasing this same tank from IM and doing my research. I am curious if you used the Tunze 9004 protein skimmers on this tank? I like the AIO but concerned about what skimmers I can fit in the back. It looks like the 9004 will fit. Did you run one or both? What other equipment did you run in the back? Thanks!

OP
OP
F

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the setup. Yes I used both of them. They are the ones that fit in the chambers. I used an IM Helio heater. Both the element and temp sensor hide nicely in the back. I also ran a UV unit on a separate pump sitting atop the back chamber. I repurposed the 2 IM pumps and went with a single pump that I could run off 1 controller instead of having 2 pumps with separate controllers now it comes. I also didn't use the filter socks and ordered another media basket and ran floss with a little carbon on both sides with some gfo and purigen.

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wish you were in ATL I’d be picking this up. Amazing deal.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the setup. Yes I used both of them. They are the ones that fit in the chambers. I used an IM Helio heater. Both the element and temp sensor hide nicely in the back. I also ran a UV unit on a separate pump sitting atop the back chamber. I repurposed the 2 IM pumps and went with a single pump that I could run off 1 controller instead of having 2 pumps with separate controllers now it comes. I also didn't use the filter socks and ordered another media basket and ran floss with a little carbon on both sides with some gfo and purigen.
Just sent you a DM.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back