• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine SR80 package deal SOLD

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Innovative Marine SR8O for sale including APS aluminum stand.Purchased new by me and ran for 2.5 years. Overall excellent condition. A couple light scratches on the front but not noticable once filled. No issues with the tank or stand. I'm also including 2 tunze DOC 9004 protein skimmers. New pump that was used for 2 months Orlushy DC-5000 1300 GPH. Also a current Eflux 1900 GPH DC pump no issues at all with it as well. Also including a 10 gallon Bashea acrylic ATO reservoir. I may have some other small items that go with it once I go through all of my stuff. I'm moving and downsizing everything reason for selling. I also have an AI Blade 48" grow that I used on this tank for sale in a separate thread that I can add if it doesn't sell first. I'm letting it all go for $600 and if you want the light an even $800 . Local pickup in 33884. Winter Haven,FL. Tank and stand only is $500 firm. If you don't want any of the equipment.
IMG_20231113_173334160.jpg

Last edited:

wiselyy73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gee, I found that everything are so cheap in FL compares to here in CA. At least $1.5k for that setup here.

OP
OP
F

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gee, I found that everything are so cheap in FL compares to here in CA. At least $1.5k for that setup here.
And not a single person has had interest in it which is crazy to me. I thought it would be gone by now at this price. The skimmers alone new are about $340 bucks and the tank on sale is $1499. I literally just took it down and gave it a CA bath and listed it. Even at a fire sale price nobody is interested. Lol

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
And not a single person has had interest in it which is crazy to me. I thought it would be gone by now at this price. The skimmers alone new are about $340 bucks and the tank on sale is $1499. I literally just took it down and gave it a CA bath and listed it. Even at a fire sale price nobody is interested. Lol
Brs and tank manufacturers had a sale starting over a week ago. You just have bad timing because a lot of people already bought new tank

Also everything 15-25% off so people buying gear too

OP
OP
F

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I had the room I would be totally over this! How is this beauty still for Sale???
I don't get it either. With everyone always complaining about the prices in this hobby. Here it is the Golden Egg. And here it sits...lol

OP
OP
F

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own both currently and have owned multiples of both. For me anything under 100 is so much easier to maintain as an AIO. A sumps only advantage to me is the ability to have a fuge if you want one. You certainly don't need a fuge to have a successful tank. A good skimmer does the same thing. Maintenance is a breeze on AIO tanks compared to a sump. When you get down below 100 gallons the sumps get really small quick and thus you lose space anyway. So the advantage quickly goes away the smaller to go.

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
I own both currently and have owned multiples of both. For me anything under 100 is so much easier to maintain as an AIO. A sumps only advantage to me is the ability to have a fuge if you want one. You certainly don't need a fuge to have a successful tank. A good skimmer does the same thing. Maintenance is a breeze on AIO tanks compared to a sump. When you get down below 100 gallons the sumps get really small quick and thus you lose space anyway. So the advantage quickly goes away the smaller to go.
Not really. If you have a sump, you can put any size sump with any size tank. You could have a 50g sump with a 10g display

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back