Introducing Our 4-week Treated & QT Fish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is just our first batch, much more to come!

We are now offering for sale wild-collected fish that we import directly from collectors. These are from the same companies I have personally visited numerous times and been dealing with for years. We do not deal with wholesalers or other middlemen and do not drop ship from them.

Wild-collected fish are housed in individual isolated tanks separately from our tank-raised fish. They are treated for 4 weeks with copper, metronidazole, and praziquantil along with low salinity. Antibiotics are used sparingly and only as needed. After 4 weeks the salinity is raised to normal and the fish are offered for sale. We strictly adhere to the minimum of 4 weeks including for our tank maintenance customers and walk-in customers. All fish are eating assorted frozen foods and pellets prior to shipping. They are covered by our live arrival guarantee, no extended guarantee is offered. The fish are treated, healthy, and eating when they leave our facility.

Once all fish from a batch are sold, then we bring in another batch after each individual tank is sterilized. The selection will vary. What is posted on our site are fish currently fully quarantined and actually available for sale and the selection will change as fish complete the QT period.

We will be importing fish from Australia, Florida, Tonga, and Indonesia. Each batch is fully isolated from the other batches and each batch goes through the treatment protocol together with no mixing of other fish. These fish are imported along with our clam, invert, coral shipments.

BlueTangBKG_1200x.jpg
RedStripedEibliAngel_1200x.jpg
RacoonButterfly_1200x.jpg
NigerTriggerfish_1200x.jpg

Last edited:

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Prices seem very reasonable relative to other options. I would love to see more especially wrasses.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Prices seem very reasonable relative to other options. I would love to see more especially wrasses.

For sure we'll be doing a lot more Wrasse. This first batch of fish was small and most sold to our tank maintenance and walk-in customers. We'll be doing a lot more soon.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back