OP
OP
lemonpeel

lemonpeel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great. With the Raidons, I read somewhere that you should have 1 per every 40 gallons or 24 inch by 24 inch. How many do I need for the 225 at 72x27x27?

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great. With the Raidons, I read somewhere that you should have 1 per every 40 gallons or 24 inch by 24 inch. How many do I need for the 225 at 72x27x27?

I used the have 5 over a 72" for 3.5 years.
That was after par and photo testing from Ecotech.
They used my tank for testing and marketing.
But was disappointed in the overall after all those years.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saved my bacon last week. I accidently pulled the power plug out of my ATO while doing some maintenance and didn't realize it. I was at work the next afternoon when I got a text telling my pH was less than 8.0....much less. It was actually 7.0. I knew instantly that pH going from 8.25 to 7.0 in a couple of hours usually means the pH probe is exposed to air. Used my phone to shut my return pump off to keep it from burning up.

Now I have another command to shut off the return pump if the pH falls below 7.5 (and text me).

It also allows me to monitor things and adjust/change things so much more easily.

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How hard is the APEX to program? Is it as simple as if X happens then do Y and Z or do I need to understand/learn programming. I'm still proud I figured out how to program my betamax in the 80's

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How hard is the APEX to program? Is it as simple as if X happens then do Y and Z or do I need to understand/learn programming. I'm still proud I figured out how to program my betamax in the 80's

Yes it's simple Boolean language like IF/THEN ... The neptune systems forum has tons of sample code available for just about anything you could think of too.

OP
OP
lemonpeel

lemonpeel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm gonna need a TON of help figuring everything out when I'm abe to get everything up and running.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back