Is anyone serious about moving here from RC?

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're glad to have you all over here! If there is anything that Team R2R can do to help get other members over here feel free to post suggestions and we'll see what we can do to actually help out.

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont mean to anger anyone. Its actually funny how I justify using both. Reef2Reef has more Tapatalk users but is smaller overall, but RC has more members but even less members using Tapatalk than Reef2Reef. I get quicker answers on Reef2Reef, but it just seems to me the RC data base is a lot larger.

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't thrilled to take the survey as a means of asking me to start using this forum......

Anyway, I like staying in touch though I've never attended a meeting or contribute much..that said, I don't want to check 2 forums. If you close the RC forum I (and I'd assume everyone else) would move over....

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The survey isn't the best way to get 50 votes since it didn't come out and ask if the members would support a switch.....

It should be "black and white", "do you support a switch to R2R for our official forums?"

You can switch my vote to yes...though I didn't know I was voting at the time.

Munchie1976

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a survey, not a vote. It was put up in order to hear the voices of the members so that the BOD could then discuss it during our meetings. It's done privately in order to keep people from arguing on the forums as well as to hear how you really feel without having to do so without bringing attention to yourself. Some of the comments are nice, warm and fuzzy. Others make us want to cringe. It's part of the job...nothing we can do about it but try to make everyone happy the best we can and try to brush aside the fact that someone just accused us of something ridiculous...again...:squigglemouth:

We can't make such a bold move without a large portion of the membership actually wanting to make the move with us and we wouldn't do that ever. We are not saying that anything happen next week either. However, with a number of members coming to us with complaints, we felt it was finally time to question the rest of the membership, that is all...

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The survey isn't the best way to get 50 votes since it didn't come out and ask if the members would support a switch.....

It should be "black and white", "do you support a switch to R2R for our official forums?"

You can switch my vote to yes...though I didn't know I was voting at the time.

by no means is this a vote on anything. being this is a club, and not a kingdom to be ruled upon, its just nice to give people ,that actually care about this club, a voice that they really didnt have before.

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you guys talking about the switch, I gave up on rc and it's mods a long time ago!

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If everyone comes here I'll do what I said I was gonna do. I'll post a big nasty gram right in the main forum. Every one come here

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made the move, i like it here better, the mods over there are always looking to give you a infraction, i have been given infractions for something stupid then someone else does the same thing i did and did not get blocked. Right now I am being punishd fo 90 days and then i can go back to RC. I did not think I was still in school and get punishd for something stupid. I wil stay here it is better here anyway. Over here they have contests etc. you dont see that on RC. As far as i am concened R2R is better and i am planning on staying.. So people that are still on RC you need to come over and stay here. Lets watch for Phil's post and sit back and laugh lol....go Phil

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.2%
Back