• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

~~~~~I've gone cRrAaZzYy, clams for sale as well as RaRe Zoa's, n Paly's and SPS~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all time to thin the clam herd as well as make some room in the frag tank!​

Shipping is:

Spend $100 and I'll only charge $50 for Fed Ex overnight
Spend $200 and it's $25 for Fed Ex overnight
Spend $300 and it's free shipping

Frags have been cut for at least 2 weeks, some have been cut for well over a month now. Standard DOA applies, I'll need a pic of the DOA within 1 hr of arrival. Pic's of individual frags can be given upon request, although they may not be the best but I'll try hahaha... The more corals you want the sweeter I can make the deal, shoot me a pm for better prices on multiple corals.

Check my Itrader feedback to see my past selling/buying/trading experiences! I'm also open to trades, hit me up with your offers!

Black and white Maxima, 2.5" $90

I could be jacked up on some of these ID's on the Z's N P's, if so let me know, thanks!

Front row is CB Atomic Spacemonsters, prices from the left to right. 1p $35, 1p + 1baby $40, 1P $35, 2p $50, 2p SOLD.
Next row first one on left is a CB Atomic Spacemonster, 3p $75. The rest are all Red Devil People Eaters, 1p $35, 1p $35, 1P $35, 3p $75.
Then in the top left corner is a closed up 1p RDPE $35.

These are from top to bottom starting with the left three frags, all of them are Cotton Candy Pinks, $25 per frag. Next row are both Spearmint Rhino's, $25 for the bottom frag and $10 for the top. Middle row three frags are Pulsars, bottom frag is 2p and $50, the other two are both 1p and $30 each. Next row bottom two are Passion Orange Guava's, both 1p $5 1 sold 1 left. Then the top one is a Blue Agave, SOLD. Then on the far right is a piece of Flame Algae, $5.

Disregard the frags on the bottom that are half cut off, they are priced in the above pic.
These are from top to bottom starting with the left two frags, both of them are Cotton Candy Pinks, $25 per frag One frag sold. Next row are Spearmint Rhino's, $15 each frag. Middle row three frags are Pulsars, bottom two are 2pSOLD, the top is 1p and $30. Next row top is a Spearmint Rhino, $15, middle is a 2p Pulsar $50, and the bottom is a ??? Hawaiian PE $10. And the row on the right, bottom 1p is a ??? Hawaiian PE SOLD, middle is a 1p Yellow Mamba $20, and the top is a frag of the Cotton Candy pinks that I bumped and they closed, $25.

Bottom row from the left, first four are all Green Bay Packers, 4P $10, 2p $5, 4p $10, 9+p $20. The far right bottom is a Unnamable Rainbows, SOLD. First three from left middle row are all Tubbs Blues, bumped them... 9p $30, 4p $15, 9p $30. Next to the right of them is a 2p Fruit Loops, SOLD and to the right of that is 3P Raptors Rainbows $30. Top row from left, first three are Shiznits, 6p $40, 1p SOLD, and 7p + 2p of what I have named Cornholios $55, then the three on the right are all Peter Pans, $10, $15, and $25.

Disregard the bottom row in this pic, they are all priced in the above pic.
Middle row from left are 3 Yellow Mamba's, 2p $30, 1p $20, and 1p $20. To the right of them is 1p Sunny D $15, then 3p Hawaiian Ding Dangs $15, and then Hobgobblin Nipples $20. Next row is all Hobgobblin Nipples, $15 each for the first four and $5 for the last one. Top row from the left is four frags of Eagle Eyes, $10, $10, $15, $10, to the right of them is a Hawaiian PE, forgot the name $15

Duncan coral with probably 10+ heads $40.

3" Colony of Green Montipora Digitata, it's under a 10k light but it is actually green... $30.

3" Acan Encianata colony $40.

From left top to bottom, first row are Tangerines, 2p $20, 2p $20. Next row are 3p??? $15, 2p Gobstoppers $20, 3P Gobstoppers $25. Next row I don't know the names. Top to bottom, $10, $15, $15. Next row are Red People Eaters all 2p and $20 each1 frag sold. Next row are ??? Top to bottom, $15, $15 and $5. The far right row are Fire and Ice Morphs, $15 each frag.

30++ Polyp mini colony of Gobstoppers SOLD.

From left top to bottom, first row are Tangerines, 4p $30, 1p $10, 1p $10. Next row are 2p Gobstoppers $20, 2P Gobstoppers $20. Next row I don't know the names. Top to bottom, $5, $15, $20. Next row are Red People Eaters 2p $20, Cherry Charms 2p $20 and 3p SOLD. I don't know the ID on the next row, top is $25 and bottom is $5. Far right is ??? $5, ??? $5 and the bottom is a Magician, $10.

SPS's and a few LPS's too!!!

$15 each, if you like it let me know!

I also have Chaeto and a few other good types of Macro Algae's that I can throw in for $10 for a nice bag.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The SPS I have are in the last pic and all $15 each, there is:

ORA Spongenodes Montipora
Forrestfire Montipora Digitata
ORA German Blue Polyp Montipora Digitata
ORA Hyacynth Birdsnest
Rainbow Pocillipora
Green Montipora Digitata
Idaho Grape Montipora Cap
An Encrutsting Montipora
Green Psammacora

I've also got the 3" Green Montipora Digitata colony

For LPS there is:

On the $15 rack there are 3 Tyree Fire Echino's

And then I have the Duncan and Acan Encianata.

Shipping to you would be $70 for Fed Ex Priority overnight or $40 for USPS Priority Mail Express, which is 2 day and not recommended.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a hook up on cheaper shipping, by all means lets do it! My zip code is 98363.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great prices. The shipping just killed me. :-(

YGPM!

I can pay some of the shipping if you buy over a certain amount. And I'm looking into ways to make shipping cheaper for me as well. Plus I tend to throw in freebies to offset shipping costs.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I shipped some Z's N P's to Florida two weeks ago with 2 day shipping and absolutely nothing was lost.

Grissino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And Rob, I'm certainly not complaining about Skinz pricing. Blame it on FedEx. Shipping is high all around. Just more from some area than others.

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful maxima Chris! $100 is a steal..Polynesian or Tahitian?

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And Rob, I'm certainly not complaining about Skinz pricing. Blame it on FedEx. Shipping is high all around. Just more from some area than others.

of trust me i never said that bud. His prices are deff spot on! Thats why i wish fedex worked somthign out with the locals... There so dang pricey. :( i hate them i wish they would lower there prices already!

But with skinz pricing it makes it even better like your only paying for 40$ next day air fedex if you get what i mean. !

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how you call it your "heard of clams" :tongue: Goodluckwithsale!

Haha yep, with all my corals I don't have room on my rocks for all of them.

Beautiful maxima Chris! $100 is a steal..Polynesian or Tahitian?

Thanks Andy, I'm pretty sure its a Tahitian but not positive. They are gonna be hard to let go of that's for sure!

of trust me i never said that bud. His prices are deff spot on! Thats why i wish fedex worked somthign out with the locals... There so dang pricey. :( i hate them i wish they would lower there prices already!

But with skinz pricing it makes it even better like your only paying for 40$ next day air fedex if you get what i mean. !

Hmm, maybe I should do something like this:

How's that work for ya?

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, maybe I should do something like this:

This is a dead give away like giving free corals.! i love it.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back