• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

~~~~~I've gone cRrAaZzYy, clams for sale as well as RaRe Zoa's, n Paly's and SPS~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Chris USPS has a next day service that delivers by 3 I believe it is for about half the cost. The last 5 FedEx boxes I shipped ranged anywhere from 60-90 and I have an account I can piggy back off of.

FedEx is brutal

GLWS

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Port Angeles, if there is something you like IPisces is coming out here next Sunday and I'm sure she'd bring it back to her place and make your drive a bit shorter.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
List updated and I've removed all the clams that have sold, there's only one left now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back