Jebao smart dc return pump mpd-20000

Monsaas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, looking for help with programming the Jebao wifi smart dc return pump.
I have the wifi connected via the app but I can't seem to figure out how to properly connect the stop, auto, and feeding modes on the app. I have tried everything and tried finding videos of others programming but unsuccessful so was hoping someone here could help me program it. It would be a nice feature to have if I'm away from my tank for a period of time to have the return pump turn on feed mode automatically and set my auto feeder to feed my fish but I am stumped. Please help if possible. Thankyou.

tedfisher496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the wifi connected via the app but I can't seem to figure out how to properly connect the stop, auto, and feeding modes on the app. I have tried everything and tried finding videos of others programming but unsuccessful so was hoping someone here could help me program it. It would be a nice feature to have if I'm away from my tank for a period of time to have the return pump turn on feed mode automatically and set my auto feeder to feed my fish but I am stumped. Please help if possible. Thankyou.
Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that app sucks, but the price and quality are right.

What I did is select my aquascape (wavemaker), put it on program mode, then press and hold the program mode icon.

Screenshot_20240325-074427.png

OP
OP
Monsaas

Monsaas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that app sucks, but the price and quality are right.

What I did is select my aquascape (wavemaker), put it on program mode, then press and hold the program mode icon.

Screenshot_20240325-074427.png
You're app looks to be different than the one I have. I don't have the "manual, linkage, and program buttons" mine has just feed, and program...once in the program settings there is stop, auto, and feed modes if that makes sense.

tedfisher496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, i mean automation did not cause the meltdown at Chernobyl, in fact human error did. But you do you.
when you loose alot of money in acro because of a bad dosing pump, you get a different look at thing's. im not saying don't use automation. im saying not to trust it 100%. i have 3 Jebao pumps and have zero issue, thier just underrated in the GPH.

Zeefishies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
u cold use a timer ,
it will shut off the pump for 5 to 10 mins(if that's how long u need )
then the pump will return to its original setting
i use Jebao's and they return to it's regular setting when i turn the power off.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back