JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No im not. Should I be?! Lol! Nice, lots of houstonians in the building! :) suburb life is the best
It's the Houston based non-profit reef club! Coral Websites and I actually met there. You should check it out. Great source for local help! Plus, supporting members get access to free PAR meter rentals, wholesale ICP prices, etc. It's free to join but those extra perks are for supporting members only.

kaycam1105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the Houston based non-profit reef club! Coral Websites and I actually met there. You should check it out. Great source for local help! Plus, supporting members get access to free PAR meter rentals, wholesale ICP prices, etc. It's free to join but those extra perks are for supporting members only.

Ohhh coool! Sounds great I’ll have to check it out :)

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wat

is that
Semantics
the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. There are a number of branches and subbranches of semantics, including formal semantics, which studies the logical aspects of meaning, such as sense, reference, implication, and logical form, lexical semantics, which studies word meanings and word relations, and conceptual semantics, which studies the cognitive structure of meaning.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm going to join up and offer really good deals to people in sale threads and then puck a good meet up spot.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

ROUND 6
YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO GUESS

6.png

SCOREBOARD

@stewy14 - 182
@Reefing_addiction - 108
@kaycam1105 - 112
@Thunderstruck34 - 208
@billyocean - 119
@ZoWhat - 180

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back