JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 17, Members: 0, Guests: 17)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Floppy discs and fax machines
codybot bar.png

WE HAVE A WINNER

FINAL.png

Congratulations on winning a Mystery Frag!

That's my last game of the night, but I'll see y'all back here tomorrow a little before the start of the sale at 1pm ET for more games and prizes!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought "oh my god, becky....."?
What do I get for being the 1001st person to make a joke about your name and that song?!!

For what it's worth, I dated a girl very seriously a few years before my wife. 100% could have married her but it didn't work out for various reasons. One of the sweetest women you'll ever meet. I felt really bad for her a few years ago. Bless her heart, her name is Caryn.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
THAAAATTTTTTT'S what happen to that bogey! I could have swore I scheduled a post a few minutes before it was supposed to drop! I put the wrong hour!!! Had to make another one which is why that original post was a few minutes late. I thought it went out!

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do I get for being the 1001st person to make a joke about your name and that song?!!

For what it's worth, I dated a girl very seriously a few years before my wife. 100% could have married her but it didn't work out for various reasons. One of the sweetest women you'll ever meet. I felt really bad for her a few years ago. Bless her heart, her name is Caryn.
Well you get a pat on the back.

The only people who call me Becky now is my family. I started going by Rebecca or Becca about 24 years ago sooo… and only because my ex husband decided Becky was to childish, now you know another reason he is an ex.

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats the last of the coral postings for tonight... starting up again tomorrow at 1pm ET we will have another new set of corals with some beautiful new additions!!
See Ya Sunday!!

Thanks for joining us!!

Currently Available Corals Can Be Found HERE

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well you get a pat on the back.

The only people who call me Becky now is my family. I started going by Rebecca or Becca about 24 years ago sooo… and only because my ex husband decided Becky was to childish, now you know another reason he is an ex.
Wait, but aren't you childish?

Back