Jts nano in 90

flowflezy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had it for about 7 months. John is a very cool person best place and only place to get fish from. Prices are the lowest around and only place to carry esv salt. He is very knowledgeable. Did he have any more of those? And yes my feeders come out every night and every time i feed. It's a beautiful thing.

OP
OP
jt17

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had it for about 7 months. John is a very cool person best place and only place to get fish from. Prices are the lowest around and only place to carry esv salt. He is very knowledgeable. Did he have any more of those? And yes my feeders come out every night and every time i feed. It's a beautiful thing.

That's where I buy my esv salt. He did have more. There were like 4 quarters of this and 4 of a nice bleeding apple. All at 50 bones. After seeing yours I may have to get one of the bleeding apples too.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back