• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 kessil ap9x brand new in box never opened
650 each non negotiable
Shipping available
Accept PayPal venmo or cash app
Located on Long Island

IMG_1676.jpeg

OP
OP
bobbykoz

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have 2 left, I haven’t posted because I was on the fence about keeping them but if you were interested I’d sell

G’sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand that. That’s a lot of money to purchase through a forum. Am on the fence also, deciding if I should upgrade from my Red Sea lights.

OP
OP
bobbykoz

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean it’s totally up to you. If you feel iffy about it a lot of guys have used PayPal and put a hold on their money until they received them and I honestly encourage people to do that. But they are brand new un opened, I have sold 10 and have 3 on my personal tank. They really are very good lights

G’sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I would be interested if I can do that PayPal hold option, I’ve never done that before. How do I set that up?

OP
OP
bobbykoz

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly don’t know, I don’t really buy anything with PayPal, I just have it for when I sell on eBay and here. I’m sure it’s an option when you go to send the money. It protects you because when I ship, I have to put the shipping info in and it will hold it for like 30 days or something along those lines. Any issues you can dispute. I would tel you I’d just sell them to you over ebay but they really bang you in taxes and fees. I make literally nothing from what I purchased them for

OP
OP
bobbykoz

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just let me know what you would like to do. For the pair I would do 1200 shipped. I’m not actively trying to sell them because I do have plans for another tank so you have time. If you were serious just let me know I would even face time you to show you they are sealed and brand new. I understand where your coming from though so anything you want to do that makes you feel you have insurance is fine by me

OP
OP
bobbykoz

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size is your tank by the way, because these do cover a 48 inch tank at 16 inches and they really put off alot of par especially with the violet. I have three on my 150 just because I have a 220 I’m waiting to set up and at 16 inches I have them at max 30 percent.

G’sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 3 ReefLED’s on my Red Sea 525XL. It’s 60in long so am sure I need both. I really want them cause I feel like my corals are lacking color but that could be my low nutrients. Corals have be growing really good lately and I don’t know if changing lights is the best idea. But I really like those lights lol

OP
OP
bobbykoz

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea no, kessils color up coral very well. Theres videos on YouTube that back that

OP
OP
bobbykoz

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes just spoke to a guy yesterday trying to get the last 2 I have but he hasn’t answered me yet.

Alphasig293

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could go w/ Kessils...wife hates the shimmer and it gives her a headache.

G’sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well sir I’ve think am can purchase these with confidence. Can you wait until I get the arms before making the transaction?

OP
OP
bobbykoz

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d be happy to sell you it, the only thing is the price is for the lower 48 states. I don’t know how much it will be to ship to the uk but I can find out if your really interested

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back