KH Director

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I have been waiting 30 years for this so it is not too long to wait more. I just want everyone to get the Profilux's set up and going well first.
I didn't upgrade mine because the KH director was more important to me than a new Profilux.:)

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the only thing keeping me sane waiting for this KH Director is the fact I don't have a tank at the moment. Just sold off my 210 and packing up my house. Sure hope all this is settled come August when my new home is built. I am thinking by Christmas I should have some sort of tank up and running again. :)

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the only thing keeping me sane waiting for this KH Director is the fact I don't have a tank at the moment. Just sold off my 210 and packing up my house. Sure hope all this is settled come August when my new home is built. I am thinking by Christmas I should have some sort of tank up and running again. :)
Just noticed your location, do you know Rick & Terry L. ? Good friends... Was sad to see them tear down their systems.

fredro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea... I got the notification that Marco commented.... big letdown when I opened it up! Let's stay focused here people :)

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed your location, do you know Rick & Terry L. ? Good friends... Was sad to see them tear down their systems.
Yes I am very good friends with them. It is sad to see a dry 400 gal Reef Savvy tank sitting there. I helped them move the tank inside.

Reefer525XL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are 4 days away from when this thread was created so I have come to the conclusion that in Germany "a few" days means in a month or two :D:D:D

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes and it takes a while for things to happen. Everyone is in a hurry to get the device so it makes it even more important that the device works well and can be made in the quantity and quality that everyone expects from GHL.

Reefer525XL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes and it takes a while for things to happen. Everyone is in a hurry to get the device so it makes it even more important that the device works well and can be made in the quantity and quality that everyone expects from GHL.

I agree, but don't say new information will be released in a few days when its not :)

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your statement of "it takes a while for things to happen" is just air, no kidding it takes time. We all know magic is fake and very few things are instantaneous. The OP mentioned releasing details in a few days and it is clear that a "few days" to them is different than "a few days" to us. Maybe you are their PR guy and you just need to jump in every time I don't know. I am sure they are going to release a great product in a "while" if for no other reason than because you have been waiting 30 years and are clearly more patient than everyone else. I, for one, like to let them know "the few days" is up, NOT to rush anything but to rather let them know we are still excited and would appreciate a short update. Maybe something like, "we are still working on it, hope to know more soon."

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a PR guy.:) Just a person who uses GHL products and knows how statements like a "few days means". Apex does the exact same thing. I wouldn't pre announce anything if it was my company. I don't get bent out of shape about companies that do pre announce products and then take a long time for them to come to market.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.3%
Back