Koran Angel & GSP?

LoganGG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my tank up for a little over a year now and my gsp has finally started to grow a bit. I just picked up a Koran Angel and wanted to see if anyone has experiences with them and gsp. I know angels aren’t the best fish for a reef but I folded and wanted one. If it will eat it, it’s fine but I just wanted to see others’ experiences.

IMG_9663.jpeg

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An adult Koran will eat its weight in cyno, dinos and other various other gross things no one will touch per day.
They make wonderful community fish.
They may take a nip or make dinner out of anything but if you keep it well fed you might be able to train him/her to eat something other than your GSP.
Mine ate spinach, romaine, scrambled eggs and cooked broccoli along with everything else. I never had corals with him so can't speak of that just chiming in with my experience.
He also preferred lower lighting and was totally tolerant of other fish.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back