Let’s have a Hammer and Frogspawn show off .

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it an addiction… A photo from last night when he went into the tank. I need a partial tank shot of the side my hammers are sat on as they’re just gorgeous.
IMG_9392.jpeg

Maybe I am a bit addicted to these corals. Luckily I have 2 LPS tanks now! One dedicated to the Hammers/Torches and one dedicated to everything else.

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it an addiction… A photo from last night when he went into the tank. I need a partial tank shot of the side my hammers are sat on as they’re just gorgeous.
IMG_9392.jpeg

Maybe I am a bit addicted to these corals. Luckily I have 2 LPS tanks now! One dedicated to the Hammers/Torches and one dedicated to everything else.

I’m starting a second….and I plan for it to be nicer than the current tank

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m starting a second….and I plan for it to be nicer than the current tank
I had an accidental reset a while back in my nano and the plan now is LPS as they give so much more than SPS ever did. Plus they actually do well with my clam’s needs!

MrBrbsmoke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this one from someone who gave up on it as it was starting to show signs of bailing out. Slapped him into my top-most tank (A long shallow 10 gallon) since there wasn't much in it and before I knew it, literally days as everything is pretty much on autopilot he started splitting, splitting a lot. Took him off his rock and put him on the ground in a quiet spot as the two clowns sharing a residence with him have taken up to hosting in the corner of my tank playing in the sand and making particulates fly up into it. (whites are off in the most recent photo since I just did a huge water change and he gets very dramatic in white lighting as it is)

This would be a show off if I ever took a picture of it extended fully the one time I noticed, as he has been a weenie recently. I hope you enjoyed my ditch frog, I'm just happy it survived since his original tank did look like swamp water lol (also came with 3 1/2 micro serpent stars in a tiny cavity that now live somewhere in my rocks)

Another thread in a month or two and ill be able to show off!
froggy.jpg
froggy2.jpg

jstabile316

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Euphyllia garden

Attachments

• FEDB7935-215A-4C9B-9E66-74935921B3EC.jpeg
    FEDB7935-215A-4C9B-9E66-74935921B3EC.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 21
  • E5CAAC45-3E9B-49DD-A94B-92655B18853D.jpeg
    E5CAAC45-3E9B-49DD-A94B-92655B18853D.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 24

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go! Here’s my collection, not much new just one hammer was brought home on Sunday.

Orange Hammer Colony - Branching but it branches as though it wants to wall.
IMG_9493.jpeg

Rainbow Splatter Hammer - Branching, not much new happening with this guy but his colours are nice and vibrant.
IMG_9492.jpeg

Holy Grail(?) Hammer - Possibly Branching, This guy was more concerning when I brought him back a few weeks ago, but now he opens up very nicely.
IMG_9491.jpeg

Gold Hammer - Branching, nothing new at all with this guy, but his tentacles are nice and big. I love that with Hammers and how they can get either thinner tentacles or very thick ones.
IMG_9489.jpeg

Rainbow Hologram Hammer - This one is weird as it’s not what I know as a Hologram but it has the ends that a hologram would have. It’s as though there’s another morph mixed in, maybe holy grail?
But aside from that, this guy is looking amazing! He’s so fat and looks like he may be getting ready for a split already.
IMG_9488.jpeg

And finally, my newest hammer an Ultra Hologram - This is what I know as a Hologram, with that very obvious pale colouring yet holographic ends. This is a gorgeous 2 head frag so fingers crossed I get a nice colony from him!
IMG_9487.jpeg

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20240317_174911.jpg

My 3 newest ones. One gold tank grown hammer. A neon octo. The last on the left is a 4 head frog that is purple with pink and gold tips. I got it for $60 at a show. I felt like he was the steal of the day. I have a pretty good size wall octospawn but it's hard to take a pic of it is in the back of my tank but it is really cool. Hopefully will get a new 4 head frog this weekend from a local reefer. It is the traditional green with the pink tips I think. Had a tank crash and then had to remodel a new house. I used to have some other hammers frogs and torches but ill get my garden going again! This is a good start!

officialreefbros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go! Here’s my collection, not much new just one hammer was brought home on Sunday.

Orange Hammer Colony - Branching but it branches as though it wants to wall.
IMG_9493.jpeg

Rainbow Splatter Hammer - Branching, not much new happening with this guy but his colours are nice and vibrant.
IMG_9492.jpeg

Holy Grail(?) Hammer - Possibly Branching, This guy was more concerning when I brought him back a few weeks ago, but now he opens up very nicely.
IMG_9491.jpeg

Gold Hammer - Branching, nothing new at all with this guy, but his tentacles are nice and big. I love that with Hammers and how they can get either thinner tentacles or very thick ones.
IMG_9489.jpeg

Rainbow Hologram Hammer - This one is weird as it’s not what I know as a Hologram but it has the ends that a hologram would have. It’s as though there’s another morph mixed in, maybe holy grail?
But aside from that, this guy is looking amazing! He’s so fat and looks like he may be getting ready for a split already.
IMG_9488.jpeg

And finally, my newest hammer an Ultra Hologram - This is what I know as a Hologram, with that very obvious pale colouring yet holographic ends. This is a gorgeous 2 head frag so fingers crossed I get a nice colony from him!
IMG_9487.jpeg
Those are awesome!! I want them all lol

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my little Hammer Grove. I’ve only had mytank for 5 months, so these are still small, but very fluffy. I apologize for the photo colors, as they look so much better. Especially the holograms and the bloodmoon.

I don’t know how to separate with text so:

1) The Grove
2) Unique Corals - Golden Rainbow Branching Hammer Double
3) TSA - Hologram
4) Riptide Aquaculture- Rainbow
5) Riptide Aquaculture - Copperhead; and WWC Bloodmoon

IMG_2644.jpeg
IMG_2648.jpeg

IMG_2647.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpeg
IMG_2645.jpeg
I like the one that looks neon on the right! Cool color.

OP
OP
steveschuerger

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The blues clues looks cool! I'm jealous of that one! I love frogs and octos
My problem is I grabbed it without thinking about placement. But that’s a good problem. If it’s half as nice I’ll be happy.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back