• Torches, branching or wall

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't seen my previous thread, what were doing is systematically voting which LPS is the all time favorite in the R2R group, last vote was between scolymia and cynarina, with scolymia being more popular (which I personally disagree with) this vote is between 2 euphyllia, which was a requested vote.

Love to hear your thoughts!

encrustingacro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bad, is the euphyllia group only torches then?
Yeah, only torches; however, E. baliensis and E. paraglabrescens, which could be considered hammers, are still classified in the genus due to lack of genetic data and the rarity of those two species, although they are most likely actually in Fimbriaphyllia based on their tentacle morphologies.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tanks say otherwise but frogspawn is my favourite as it looks like a hellfire anemone (which is my favourite anemone due to them being white/pale and not bleached).

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you haven't seen my previous thread, what were doing is systematically voting which LPS is the all time favorite in the R2R group, last vote was between scolymia and cynarina, with scolymia being more popular (which I personally disagree with) this vote is between 2 euphyllia, which was a requested vote.

Love to hear your thoughts!
Cool threads!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did research before, apparently they are!
Interesting… don’t believe I’ve seen one.. I have several myself but ya know… these days it’s $509 a head and everyone owns a single head haha! Maybe I own one and don’t even know it.. :thinking-face:

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wall torches?? Is there such a thing? I thought they were all branching.. I’ve been out the game so long there’s no telling what’s what any more haha!
I think I have one that I purchased from my lfs. I did some research and came to the conclusion that wall torches didn’t exist. But this one is so odd. I irritated it so it would retract so I could show its base. Truly looks like a wall.
587AFB81-1571-4C45-AC68-C6884697BDCE.jpeg

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wall torches?? Is there such a thing? I thought they were all branching.. I’ve been out the game so long there’s no telling what’s what any more haha!
I didn’t know this either. I never saw a wall torch.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, the torches! If I ever were to have a coral type specific tank (apart from the ones i already have :D ) it would be torches!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back