Local Apex No GUI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since upgrading to the latest version of firmware, I seem to have lost the GUI when accessing my Apex locally. Has anyone else seen this
Screenshot 2022-08-31 17.57.34.png

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which model of Apex? I have not tested that but let me check.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I just tried it and it worked ok for me. I used Chrome browser. Did it allow you to login and what happened after? Also what did Fusion show?

Not sure how far you went through the process, apologies if you already tried this. Only other thing I could think of real quick is to maybe try a new incognito browser and see what that does.

OP
OP
Clownfishy

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for checking. It does allow me to login but still no graphics. I have tried from my phone and from my Chromebook and using Incognito and I get the same thing. I have logged a call with Neptune Apex. The only thing I noticed from this upgrade was once it rebooting, it did not connect to my wireless network. I powered it off and back on again and it then it connected. Apart from that the upgrade went well and it was only when I tried logging in locally that I noticed I have lost all the graphics.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for checking. It does allow me to login but still no graphics. I have tried from my phone and from my Chromebook and using Incognito and I get the same thing. I have logged a call with Neptune Apex. The only thing I noticed from this upgrade was once it rebooting, it did not connect to my wireless network. I powered it off and back on again and it then it connected. Apart from that the upgrade went well and it was only when I tried logging in locally that I noticed I have lost all the graphics.

Thanks for the information. I have not seen the issue before so not sure I am of any more help. You can log in which is good but no other UI / presentation layer be it phone app or local is odd.

Apologies if you noted this but what does Fusion show?

OP
OP
Clownfishy

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to close this off, I contacted Neptune Apex support and called me back and took over my screen to login to my Apex and fixed it in a few minutes. It looks the Apex did not quite finish off some scripts after the last updates.
Excellent service and very knowledgeable support so very happy.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 6.9%
Back