OP
OP

90reefernyc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad news the three fish I managed to put in hospital tank with the CP all died. Ironically the yellow scopes and hippo are doing just fine in the DT now.
So at this point I will probably leave those 2 fish in the DT and watch them closely. What's the best thing to do with hospital tank? Do I do a 50 percent water change and then run carbon and let it cycle or something different? I want to have it running and keep as a future QT or hospital tank.
Thank you everyone for the help
Jimmy

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad news the three fish I managed to put in hospital tank with the CP all died. Ironically the yellow scopes and hippo are doing just fine in the DT now.
So at this point I will probably leave those 2 fish in the DT and watch them closely. What's the best thing to do with hospital tank? Do I do a 50 percent water change and then run carbon and let it cycle or something different? I want to have it running and keep as a future QT or hospital tank.
Thank you everyone for the help
Jimmy

I highly suspect ammonia was your killer.

Unfortunately, your success with them may well be short lived. New fish can and some will die because the parasite never goes away. I would remove the two fish and treat in copper if it were me.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back