LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How you doing down there ?... :)
20240420_194458.jpg
I’m here. I have been sick, sore and busy. You have no idea how much you do with a pinky finger lol. I think I caught a bug from the ER when I went in for either stitches or removal. Finger is healing but the feeling is coming back in parts. Which is good. But very tender.
IMG_7819.jpeg
IMG_7818.jpeg

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh also, the reef has dinos again/still and I can’t do much about it currently. So I’m just going to see how this plays through. It’s not bugging the fish or the macros and the few corals I have seem to be ok. The smell of them is horrible though
IMG_7800.jpeg

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been slacking lately, with updates and such. I’ve been a little depressed, because I need to get some stuff done on the reef. It needs water changed, but that will probably fuel the Dino’s. I’m worried about the few corals that are there. The zoas seem to have stopped spreading and the GSP isn’t opening anymore.

I’m thinking since I have two spare reef lights , the R24 and the orbit marine maybe tossing those in a fish free tank. Toss an air stone or a little job filter for flow.

my finger is healing but it’s still very tender. So it’s going to be slow with anything I do. The tanks I have is a five gallon, the six gallon cube and that’s really it. So I think moving them to one of these under the R24 would be ok. I’ll have better control over the spectrum and intensity.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Saturday. I’m working on the umpf to move the couple zoas to another tank but I’m not sure if it’ll be a good idea or bad idea. I have a five gallon that I could stuff them in. They’re still on the plug. I can’t pull the toadstool as it’s anchored nicely to the rock.

The macro is spreading so swiftly that one of my RFAs moved and I’ve no idea where to. lol.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7969.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
IMG_7970.jpeg
IMG_7971.jpeg
Pics from yesterday. All pumps are off and will be siphoning the surface this afternoon.

I’ll be doing a massive blackout, but feeding pods that I know are in there. What’s a minimum size I can love the clowns to for about a month? They will be mad I’m sure but I need this fixed. UV isn’t working.

Also I found the flaming borthole. It moved to the back. I’ll see if I am able to move it to.

Attachments

• IMG_7973.jpeg
    IMG_7973.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 2

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

• I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other.

Back