MACNA is almost here- And so is the new UC Pin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Seems like the pin-collecting rage has hit MACNA and become an almost Olympic-like tradition each year. Well, we didn't want to be left out of the party, so to speak, so this year, we're bringing our brand-spankin' new, "limited addition" Unique Corals MACNA pins in tow! Pick 'em up at our booth and show your UC pride!

1185634_594188820622989_1581677159_n.jpg

Like all of our marketing materials, the pin reflects the cool "UC minimalist" design aesthetic, and is the perfect foil to all of those bright, loud pins that seem to be everywhere...Be different. Be bold. Be Unique.

Okay, it's just a pin, but it's all about fun, so stop by our booth and be sure to say "Hi!" to the UC crew! We're going to have some really cool frags for your shopping pleasure, and the usual collection of reefers and reef "glitterati" that seem drawn to our booth. We're looking forward to seeing YOU there! Mix, mingle, have fun!

See you in Ft. Lauderdale!

Scott Fellman and Joseph Caparatta
Unique Corals

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet if you have any left after macna I want one Scott, btw the clam is doing awesome and is that a rainbow scan I got? Its freaking awesome thanks man

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet if you have any left after macna I want one Scott, btw the clam is doing awesome and is that a rainbow scan I got? Its freaking awesome thanks man

Hi Dave,

I'm thinking we might have some left over!

Glad the clam is doing great! And yup, it's Rainbow Acan...Hope you enjoy!

Scott

Back