• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mini Colonies Zoas + OG Bounce Hallucinations Pikachus Purple Monsters Frozen Armegeddon Many Others

Eryeal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Maui Wowi's sold. More will be available in about 3 weeks. Those were very popular - sold right away!

You don't see them for sale very often - got mine from you and it's beautiful. Thanks again!

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50% lower price on Purple Monsters (I have a ton of them and would like to have less...). Package prices available, please ask if interested!

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I have some frags which are probably ready right now but I would like to wait another week to make sure. I could ship out during the week of July 22 if that works.

Are you interested in any zoas?

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I got a reverse Maui from you and it is beautiful. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Shipping and packaging was A++++. Highly recommend this seller.

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a reverse Maui from you and it is beautiful. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Shipping and packaging was A++++. Highly recommend this seller.

Thanks Ari. Three more Reverse Maui Wowi frags available on July 22.

Back