• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mini Colonies Zoas + OG Bounce Hallucinations Pikachus Purple Monsters Frozen Armegeddon Many Others

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I also sent you a PM also this morning, but are you interested in any other zoas? I have a colony of most of the types that I have in the original listing. I can put together a package price for you.

The Bam Bam colonies that I have are about 25-30+ polyps. I can sell you a colony of at least 30 polyps for $125 if that works. I can figure out shipping if you let me know your location.

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok cool give me a few minutes
I just noticed that some of the polyps on the Blondie colony have turned darker. I had this happen before one time and they recovered to their original color, but not sure if you still want them at this time. See attached picture.
1565274733664.png

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok cool give me a few minutes
Actually I also have this Blondie Colony ready to go (a bit smaller than the one I had posted). I will also throw in the attached Purple Monster colony for the same price (so three colonies, the Bam Bam, Blondie and Purple Monster for $275).
Blondies 080819.jpg
Purple Monster 080819.jpg

apalmaplumbing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can i get something else rather than the purple monsters please i have lots of purple monsters

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure. What about Frozen Armageddon, Gobstoppers, Sunny Ds. Or JF Orange Pulpy?

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 44 43.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 50 49.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.9%
Back