More chalices!

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those were the sorriest looking frags I have seen in a while. I'm sorry to see that people are still trying to cut the tiniest frags possible and then still ask $200+ for them.

Next time buy with someone reputable who has a decent tank where the algae isn't bigger than the frag you are getting and actually CARES whether it survives after you get it.

Do your homework next time and make sure to get pictures of the frags before you buy them.
Good luck....sorry to see things didn't work out this time.

OP
OP
KLR

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did see pictures before i bought them and the seller is a great1, as 3/4 of my chalice collection is from them and none have been damaged/died,they were small but i knew that and i bought it because I couldnt find a medium/large size bpc flamethrower frag and i also wanted the orenji

OP
OP
KLR

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the frags even have eyes? Usually if they don't have an eye it is almost a sure bet they are going to be knocking on deaths door. Especially after shipping and re-acclimation.

agent462

I like my tanks wide
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look on the smaller side. 3 baby eyes don't equal the stability of one fully developed eye. It's slightly better than getting no eye. The seller knows that as well because a 3 eye BPC will sell easily for 500+.

I feel for you man. I've gotten this tiny crap too and I'm done with it. You may have had good experiences with the seller in the past but these are bad. Is the seller doing anything for you?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back