1   0   0
I want to go to the MTRC frag swap and wondered who was with me? :D

Buying or Selling? No selling for me...

Weetabix7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BibleSue and I are planning on going and setting up a table.
She'll probably have lots more to sell than me, mostly zoas and palys with a few other odds and ends thrown in.
Here we are at our table at the W. Tn. Frag Swap, just so anyone here that goes knows what we look like.
Stop by and say Hi!

DSCN1059.jpg

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking I'm going..... Looks like fun to me. I've got nothing to sell, but I'll bring some money.....

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you will have a blast! Maybe it will be a good one. I know the one in memphis wasnt all that great and brandon and I drove along way for it. even stayed in a hotel overnight. it was a letdown. I think this will be a good one, dont know if I can make it yet

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, here's a list with pictures. Email me if interested, I won't cut too many unless requested to do so. Attendance dependant on a potential conflict, but so far looking like I'll be available to show up at the swap. Trade offers also accepted. Sorry, photo skills improving but still lacking. I'm RB, flatworm, and nudi-free, but always treat your corals regardless of the source!

Acropora willisae, acquired from RM several years back. Grows into a table with branches around an "empty" center, kinda like a fairy ring of mushrooms. $15 frags.
willisae.jpg

Turquoise stag acquired from snipersps about 2 years back. Body is turquoise and corallites turn green in high light. Moderate grower similar to the Ultimate Stag. $25 frags limited.
ultstag.jpg

Acropora turaki grown from a tiny frag, finally fraggable. Diatoms near top are where Tunze is blowing too hard on the coral. $25 frags very limited.
turaki.jpg

Green pocillopora (I think) acquired from an Atlanta reefer. Grows quickly. Good-sized frags $15.
pocillo.jpg

Pink lemonade, the real deal, from snipersps. It grows painfully slow until encrusted then starts to take off. I can offer 3/4" frags for $75. Wish I could do better but it has taken about 2 years to reach this size.
pinklemonade.jpg

My now famous blue-tipped red/pink millepora which is spectacular and gaining wide-spread distribution. Brighter than the Scripps ORA mille from what I've been told. Originally from Matt Anderson in the Blacksburg VA area. $25 for a decent-sized frag, 1"+.
bluetipmille.jpg

Tabling green/yellow Acropora hyacinthus from a RM wild colony about 4 years back. Likes high flow and tables nicely. $15 a frag for this guy.
greenhyacinthus.jpg

ORA rose millepora, $15 a frag
acropora_rose_millepora.jpg

Idaho grape look-a-like that I cannot trace lineage on but has the characteristic blue polyps, $15 for a nice leaf of this.
monti.jpg

Dave

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I was banned from RC for posting my frag swap offerings, so I'm not sure now whether I'll be attending at all. I just don't understand their rules and how they are applied over there...

Biertrinker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to here Cee- I have always lurked on RC, but never actually posted for fear of being banned.

I may drop by the swap depending on when it is, especially if Brandon knows of any good restaurants in the area (he knew of a great one in Memphis that I missed out on).

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea lets all go to the aquarium in nashville!

Dave i'd like the Acropora turaki if you plan on coming let me know.

Brandon

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon:

Yeah, I forgot you wanted that one last visit up here. I'll definately snip one for you and bring it to NVille. Ciao.

Dave

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone from North GA going? I'd love to do some carpooling if the wife lets me go.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm bringing tons of stuff. I'll have somewhere around 60 Aussie frags, along with a ton of other things. I've got to get the Aussies moved so I can get pics and organize them by color and size. I tried to go small with them, like last time.

jermpool

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm bringing tons of stuff. I'll have somewhere around 60 Aussie frags, along with a ton of other things. I've got to get the Aussies moved so I can get pics and organize them by color and size. I tried to go small with them, like last time.

Got any pics and prices?

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back