0   0   0
IMG_1238.jpg
IMG_1206.JPG

Brinkfish312

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So speaking of mushrooms, and as I said above I'm still pretty new at this, how quickly do the shrooms multiply and start spreading, on average?

schlegelli46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't comment on that Brink for I am one of the few who don't keep track or care for that matter. I know what I like, keep my parameters right, when they grow, it's a good thing. I think that as with all things in this hobby it's different for everyone.

Diamond1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Brink mushrooms are usually pretty good at reproducing fairly quickly. I would say discosoma shrooms are the fastest followed by rhodactis and then ricordeas being the slowest.
That's just my experience in my tanks. I have had a Superman discosoma for about 9 months and it has dropped 7 little shrooms since then. My Rhodactis shrooms I've had for about the same amount of time have only dropped 2 babies. My rics have yet to multiply at all, although 1 had 2 mouths and was in the process of spliting when I got it. It has since split into 2.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back