My Acro collection/ Lagoon

Loosechangereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Garry!
An acropora vision takes time, like bonsai, or gardening. Seeing little frags growing to full colonies is rewarding, seeing that vision become a reality is equally rewarding. Thanks for the kind words, I am fortunate to have healthy corals for sure :)
20231107_153113.jpg
Perry your passion is showing in your hard work on keeping sps,that what it boils down to thanks for sharing your videos and pics and information

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looking good, Perry!! What are your plans for the pieces on the tiles? Are you going to grow them out and leave them in their current location? If so, that would look amazing down low like that!

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perry your passion is showing in your hard work on keeping sps,that what it boils down to thanks for sharing your videos and pics and information

Thank you kindly my friend!
I enjoy my reef time, hand dosing, tinkering, and observation. Taking photos is fun, but it also bookmarks color, size, and overall health. This data is huge :)
Thanks again!

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good, Perry!! What are your plans for the pieces on the tiles? Are you going to grow them out and leave them in their current location? If so, that would look amazing down low like that!

Hey brother!
I use the tiles to frame the reef, it helps with my OCD, lol. I tinker with moving corals from their plugs, onto tiles, where they end up growing onto at some point. This current view, assuming those smoothies are happy, will be that view. I love the table stacking view. The front view is nice, but I prefer this side view. So yes, that is the general idea. This reef is 90% modular, done for moving around if necessary.
Thanks Josh!

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new fish yet :)

In a hold pattern, lol.. When I finally, and I am close, get N03 where I want it, then onward..
This includes removal of the Foxface ,probably my high N03 source, doh!!! Yeah, it has to go... I fight the urge for sand, knowing how much I want a few wrasses...
If not, probably like you suggested, and some cool staghorn damsels

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Perry my fav from @therman slow for sure. She’s pooling out the base. I’ll take anything.
IMG_0275.jpeg

Yeah, apparently that's totally normal, lol. M8ne encrusted too, but perched, so it's forced to branch, but it will puddle as far as surface is available so far.
Take cate brother! Have a great Thanksgiving holiday ;)
Chat with you soon Nick!

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ari's Avalanche too is such a beautiful piece, much richer tones, so excited to see what this one's got in store. Tim's is super leggy, mine is popping growth nubs, and trying to leg out, but really takes on a similar tight clustered pattern. Most of my Granulosa seem to be the same, very tight. Maybe FWS, my corals tend to be super thick, the side shot shows just this

20231115_152456.jpg

20231107_153226.jpg

Last edited:

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, apparently that's totally normal, lol. M8ne encrusted too, but perched, so it's forced to branch, but it will puddle as far as surface is available so far.
Take cate brother! Have a great Thanksgiving holiday ;)
Chat with you soon Nick!
Gm @Perry. U too.sir. Ty. Appreciate the time. Happy thanksgiving. Put a lil gobble in ur wobble.

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ari's Avalanche too is such a beautiful piece, much richer tones, so excited to see what this one's got in store. Tim's is super leggy, mine is popping growth nubs, and trying to leg out, but really takes on a similar tight clustered pattern. Most of my Granulosa seem to be the same, very tight. Maybe FWS, my corals tend to be super thick, the side shot shows just this

20231115_152456.jpg

20231107_153226.jpg
On my list

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back