MY CLOWNS FINALLY HOSTED

Alphadave248

Reef addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great day in the 60g! My two vanilla (plain) clowns wandered into my RBTA and decided to stay awhile! I sat in awe and enjoyed the show for about an hour.
Believe it or not 3 days ago I did play them a YouTube video showing other clowns hosting and I believe it inspired them to do it too!

Will post pictures shortly!

IndianReefGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my two clowns with a RBTA for an entire year.....I tried the tube thing...I tried isolating them WITH the RBTA (for one week EACH), and I even showed them videos of clowns in various RBTAs for at least 3 hours.....(that really ticked them off...) to date, they still will have nothing to do with the RBTAs in the tank....sad face, angry face....smh.

WirelessMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my two clowns with a RBTA for an entire year.....I tried the tube thing...I tried isolating them WITH the RBTA (for one week EACH), and I even showed them videos of clowns in various RBTAs for at least 3 hours.....(that really ticked them off...) to date, they still will have nothing to do with the RBTAs in the tank....sad face, angry face....smh.
You threw the whole gauntlet at em!

OP
OP
Alphadave248

Alphadave248

Reef addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a few shots of them getting settled

C55E5F99-B1FB-4CFA-B9BA-BD2234F0F9C0.jpeg 7ADA25A5-D3DB-4F7A-9910-C430D3E6F2FA.jpeg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 107 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 83 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back