IMG_2069.jpeg
You never really appreciate peppermint shrimp untill they’re gone ,

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I can’t remember when I last dosed the phosphates but I know I dosed neonitro yesterday. Did the math like I wanted to raise my nitrates 3ppm on a 75. And then dosed half of that. Because yup. And this is what I got today.
So question is……do I dose neo nitro again? Or no?
Also new reagent for Dkh showed lower than old reagent. Also notice the older bottle when I used it left stuff floating around in the vial where as the newer bottle did not.

I pull enough water from my tank for test then pour it through a fine filter to catch any free floating stuff…so I know that stuff wasn’t there before
IMG_6683.jpeg
IMG_6681.jpeg
IMG_6680.jpeg

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's latest greatest news from neuro... I am what i am, CT , MRI every 6 mo to check if swelling is going down, holding, or getting worse, Doesn't have a clue what to do if gets worse,cross that bridge when we get there... :rolleyes: :upside-down-face:
Y'all are stuck w me as is...:zany-face:;)
Frank, you’ve been fighting this fight a long time, don’t give up and tell that M-u-T-h-F-U Dr that 6 months on scans is a NO! Every 3 months / and you need another opinion on “don’t know what to do”. They know, it’s either try this or we got nothing. If you have to travel to get another opinion do it!

Your too dang salty and full of life to just give into what one idiot says!

And you know this is coming from the gal who got initial diagnosis of a stage 4 breast cancer, metastasis to bone 10 yrs ago!

GoT: “What do we say to the Gods of Death? NOT TODAY!

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shocked Anders Holm GIF

Ok, so mine are low low. I guess I'll dig out the par meter and see how ridiculous I had it because now I'm curious.

I don't think my btas are currently happy, I think they want more light. Currently under a noop mini.
1712796382141.jpeg
IMG_6690.jpeg
IMG_6691.jpeg

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what would be worse to drive on. Seriously.
My thoughts too

Maybe a hat?
20240218_191118.jpg
I love these!

I would love a couple!!
Me too!! Pm me!

I have found that if they are happy with their camouflage, they leave it on and stop grabbing new stuffs. I have 3 blue tuxedos, and 2 have been wearing a small colony of pink zoas for months, probably 6 months at least on one of them. Zoas are happy, urchins are happy, I'm happy they are not relocating things.

I do have one urchin though that likes to switch it up. Maybe he's a hat guy. ;)
Mine switch hats every week or so.
Eat that algae behind you dude!
IMG_6134.jpeg

Back