270 Gallon "Fish Pairs Themed" Upgrade

Jet lag is kicking my butt so I’m not getting much done at this point. Guy is coming to pick up the 180 on Saturday so I really gotta get going this week!
F427DDC7-A9AE-449B-917A-E84D55AE8515.jpeg

FEEE7C95-0860-46F3-B171-ADE3473BE20E.jpeg
 
Good morning. Finally getting over the jet lag a little more. Was able to stay awake until 9:30 last night, that’s better than the 7:00 pm it has been. But still didn’t sleep well. Too many things swirling around in my head. I forgot to order the apex flow sensor for the uv sterilizer and still trying to figure out how I’m going to mount the lights in the canopy.
 
Do you have a priorty list made ,for transfer ?
 
Yeah, sort of in my head
1. Fill holding containers with 1/2 fresh sw and half tank water
2. Get power heads and heaters going
3. Transfer rock to holding containers
4. Catch fish and put in holding containers
5. Take equipment off and clean
6. Take sump out and clean.
7. Make lots fresh sw to do water changes in containers as needed.
 
Careful ,watch ph closely before moving fish, may want an airstone at the ready ,just in case of time fish will be longer than expected in half empty tank... :)
 
I loved your last thread! Ready for your new one! Any super rare fish pair plans?
Thanks.Nothing rare planned but want Bluefaced Angel pair for sure. Thinking about Regals or Scribbled too. Or maybe both if I have enough room.
 
Thanks.Nothing rare planned but want Bluefaced Angel pair for sure. Thinking about Regals or Scribbled too. Or maybe both if I have enough room.
Thinking of getting Blue Lines again?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new