Good morning. Finally getting over the jet lag a little more. Was able to stay awake until 9:30 last night, that’s better than the 7:00 pm it has been. But still didn’t sleep well. Too many things swirling around in my head. I forgot to order the apex flow sensor for the uv sterilizer and still trying to figure out how I’m going to mount the lights in the canopy.
Yeah, sort of in my head
1. Fill holding containers with 1/2 fresh sw and half tank water
2. Get power heads and heaters going
3. Transfer rock to holding containers
4. Catch fish and put in holding containers
5. Take equipment off and clean
6. Take sump out and clean.
7. Make lots fresh sw to do water changes in containers as needed.