my new baby... AKA The Café

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cat kabobs, did you catch them yourself ?
Hey, I love cats!

They taste good.
How appropriate
And I too thought we were talking about meowers

IMG_0352.png

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, everyone was yelling at some guy that wanted to use his Brita and then boil that water instead of RODI. Everyone was telling him he's a moron for not using RODI and only dummies use tap water and that copper and lead and TDS and everything and if you wanna nuke your tank and stop asking stupid questions...

So I said I use tap water and have a short lecture on copper and lead levels as reported by the municipality or utility company. Interestingly enough, no one even responded to me.

I feel like such a failure. I can't even start a good argument anymore.
Your wrong.

Feel better?

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not wrong but I more righter by the way.
That’s your opinion. And how can you know what’s right or wrong for me? How do you know if my tap water is good! It could come out brown! YOU KNOW NOTHING.

And you know what they say about opinions.

What if my city lies about what’s in the water? Huh? What then?

Maybe you’re just lucky!! Are you trying to get people to crash their tanks! So you can WIN all the giveaways!!!!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That’s your opinion. And how can you know what’s right or wrong for me? How do you know if my tap water is good! It could come out brown! YOU KNOW NOTHING.

And you know what they say about opinions.

What if my city lies about what’s in the water? Huh? What then?

Maybe you’re just lucky!! Are you trying to get people to crash their tanks! So you can WIN all the giveaways!!!!!
I am smarter and more handsome though so I must be more righter than your wrongness though.

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, everyone was yelling at some guy that wanted to use his Brita and then boil that water instead of RODI. Everyone was telling him he's a moron for not using RODI and only dummies use tap water and that copper and lead and TDS and everything and if you wanna nuke your tank and stop asking stupid questions...

So I said I use tap water and have a short lecture on copper and lead levels as reported by the municipality or utility company. Interestingly enough, no one even responded to me.

I feel like such a failure. I can't even start a good argument anymore.
Tim! How have you not won a RODI unit by now?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tim! How have you not won a RODI unit by now?
I almost did but I passed it on to someone who needed it. My water is decent enough quality that I don't actually need one. I've almost made the purchase a couple of times, but just never did.

Back