My Very Firests LPSests!

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so I started a thread about my firstest acan, but after the fourth hijack or so (I lost count), it got nasty and shrouded from public view. So... here's v2... and try and keep it clean, boys and girls!

"The photo that started it all"
Acan.jpg

My secondest acan
LPS.jpg

Firstest Fungia
Fungia2.jpg

Secondest
Fungia3.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice! Great pics as well! :D

OP
OP
macclellan

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys.

TritonsGarden... I think I almost bought a sick red sanctithomae off you on ebay awhile back... do you have one to bring for me at Chatty swap (or any other sweet mushrooms)? Purty please?

:beauty:

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You take great pics. Hope you like that Red acan. It grew really fast for me after the first month. And the palys I got from you are sick. Not the cocos or the pink with green mouth, but the PE paly is nice. When are you going to convert one of those freshwater tanks??

And you are the highjacker, so you have nothing to worry about.

OP
OP
macclellan

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the palys I got from you are sick. Not the cocos or the pink with green mouth, but the PE paly is nice.
Which ones? Those sparkly green PEs or the Gatsbys? The sparkly greens are pretty sick. :xd:

When are you going to convert one of those freshwater tanks??
Never - I'm not super keen on the dimensions of any of my current tanks for a reef. During/after the move, I'll be getting rid of most of them and setting up classier new ones... I'm definitely getting rid of my 30L planted & 14g AIO reef tanks. I'm converting my 75g planted tank into a rimless riparium and am getting an ADA 60-P planted to replace the 30L.

I want to do a bigger reef tank, probably a custom 45g rimless (48"Lx18"Wx12"T) set up peninsula-style, but sadly I'm starting to realize that it might be best to wait until after I graduate and get a real job. I'll probably just settle for the next year or two with the 20L I have as a display and get a 3-5 pico in my office (both with 10g sumps). Of course, all of the above is subject to revision. :tongue:

OP
OP
macclellan

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throw anotha shrimp on the barbie!
pink.jpg

And tell me my new Japanese leather is not sweet. Supposedly pretty rare. Don't know or care about that, but me likey!
neongreenleatherfragebay.jpg

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joel- looks like you will need the new tank up by next week if you keep up at this pace. Nice new additions. :)

OP
OP
macclellan

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I haven't posted half the new stuff I've gotten lately. :D The prop tank is brimming, that's for sure!

We move in 5 weeks. We'll be setting up a 30L with a sump soon afterwards when I can get it planned out and get the equips together.... just a piece of black acrylic, an overflow, and a pump... I think I have everything else.

Back