nano calcium

jc_reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this problem as well. I just rescently got advantage calcium by seachem, and have been trying to dose my tank every day. I need to test my calcium levels again, but im hoping this helps raise it, mine was down to 350ppm, fortunately i dont have any sps!

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Seachem's Reef Complete for Calcium and Seachem's Reef Builder for Alkalinity. That combined with using Reef Crystals keeps my levels pretty steady and high.

colinadam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Kent supplements. Nano A & B 2 part but I usually need to use some added Kent Liquid Calcium

VanHalen

Runnin With The DevilFish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Reef Advantage in my make-up water and make a water change once a week religously. During the week, my topoff water is saturated with Mrs. Wages Pickling Lime. My ca rarely falls below 400ppm

ChrisP

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do 20% weekly water changes on my 12 and 2.5 gallons and add a bit of Kent 2 part solution in between. Seems to keep my calcium levels about where they should be. Having said that, I just added JBJ auto top-offs to both tanks with a common 10 gallon reservoir. I'm thinking about putting some kalk in there to supplement calcium since I now have a few small SPS.
Chris

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes you can basically keep up your trace elements with a regular water change routine. ;)

BTW I am coming to San Ant. this August on business. :D

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeremy, I Have Enough B-ionic To Dose Your Nano For Years If You Want It Come To The House And Get It If It Will Make It Easier For You Just Call Me And I Can Meet You At 5dc

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using Brightwell Code A and B and may tank calcium and alk have been very stable since I started using them. What is B-ionic that everyone is talking about?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 133 42.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back