• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Support

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Matt1997

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
I thought I would share my experience with Neptune support. To summarize, absolute garbage and they should be ashamed of how they interact with customers. Imagine spending hundreds on a series of pumps, for the warranty to expire after only a year and then be offered no support on the product and told to buy a different product by their support staff.

Here is the reply I received after only a few back and fourth emails.

“Hi Matt,

Then it would be out of the warranty period.

WAV pumps are currently out of stock, and due to a chip supply issue, it may be as much as six months before they are back in stock.

Due to that, I am unable to offer you any kind of discount on a new WAV, and must recommend that you look at other pumps for flow in the tank.

I would recommend either the VorTech or the Nero pumps, as both are good options with the ability to integrate into the Apex.”

wcharon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest i also had a recent bad support that before was great in the times i used them.

They established that i had a bad Energy Bar as i was getting an error of missing module. I decided to not change it and it suddenly have been working great. I wrote them and they stated that they connected remotely but didn't change nothing.

Something weird as i thought that when electronics go bad they are bad for overall. So who really knows what happened here.

Maybe they are trying to push old versions into the new ones which is not fair as they are working.

OP
OP
Matt1997

Matt1997

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
“Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.”

As per feedback forum policy. Since a mutually satisfactory agreement was not met, unless one considers get lost and go buy something else an agreement, this thread should be open for others to reply. Hence why it was not placed under feedback forum

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
“Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.”

As per feedback forum policy. Since a mutually satisfactory agreement was not met, unless one considers get lost and go buy something else an agreement, this thread should be open for others to reply. Hence why it was not placed under feedback forum

Dealer/Vendor and Customer Disputes:

• This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer, and/or dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community. In the case of a vendor, buyer or seller feedback thread the posting of emails, text messages and private messages are allowed as long as ALL personal info (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) have been removed.
  • Feedback threads about specific vendors, companies and products are allowed as outlined by the TOS. But targeting a specific vendor, company or product in a general discussion where multiple members post dislikes, issues and harsh verbiage is not permitted and will be edited accordingly. Thread titles that are deemed to be overly harsh or inviting a dog pile mentality will be edited to conform to R2R’s guidelines and culture. Our aim is for R2R to be a friendly and welcoming culture for all. Using R2R as a vehicle to air grievances, feed a mob mentality or to cause general negative discourse is prohibited. R2R reserves the right to remove any thread, post, review, feedback, image etc. that might be considered a libelous statement against another member or company. When leaving a review please keep to the facts and avoid speculation and ranting. Our community forum is not a platform to resolves disputes or host rants. Reviews and feedback that do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back