OP
OP
sbazain

sbazain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No am buying a jebao wp40 power head not a return pump my return pump is at 1300 is actually pumping a lot of water

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the price of the wp's cant beat them. I love the flow they give. I run the 25 and 40 on w1 mode, I run the 10's on else mode most of the time but I change them up about once a week just to randomize flow a bit for a couple hours or the day.

OP
OP
sbazain

sbazain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I heard their great have a fellow hobbiest that uses it and theybwork great I think the corals love it it gives it a more ocean feel to it

Palting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I misunderstood you. I've heard great reviews on the Jebao WP's so far. For that 6 foot long 150, I suggest getting multiple smaller powerheads like Joker's set up rather than a single big one.

OP
OP
sbazain

sbazain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I found 3 425 nanos in the closet that I had bought a while back hooked them up on the back wall facing forward

OP
OP
sbazain

sbazain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
o hooked three 425 nanos facing forward its got more movement I found them in the closet i had this stored away what do you think at least for now

Palting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL. Nothing like finding stuff you can use that's been stored in a closet. It's like finding treasure!

That about doubles your total flow, to about 17X DT volume (1300+425+425+425). Good enough for softies, some LPS and few SPS.

I suggest directing the flow to about midway down the front panel. That way you push oxygenated surface water down deep and you'll get rebound flow going front to back across the substrate and rocks

OP
OP
sbazain

sbazain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new stand cover now just give it some color and wala happy wife their doing me the top part now is not a canopy is just a trim around the plastic frame what do you guys think

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back